Our mover of the month for August is Brendon Kivell.
We asked Brendon a few questions about himself and working with Kiwi Movers. Like everyone at Kiwi, Brendon has a few hidden talents and may just be a future Peter Jackson in the making…
1. How long have you been with Kiwi? Four months
2. How do you keep yourself fit to ensure you keep up on the job? Working for kiwi is my fitness and basically a free gym membership.
3. Any nicknames? Most back home in NZ know me as Crazy (that’s interesting!). Over here its either Kivell or Kiv.
4. Favourite place in London? Went to watch the 1st test match between NZ vs England at Lord’s Cricket Ground and it blew me away. Rocking up to a cricket game the kiwi way in shorts and t-shirt and half the crowd are in suits was an interesting experience.
5. Any secret talents? I’m a filmmaker. Written a few feature and short films. Also directed 3 short films.
6. If you could have dinner with a famous person who would it be? and what would your first question be? Steven Spielberg. Probably would just pick his mind about filmmaking and then get all film nerdy and just talk about films.
7. In 5 years time where do you see yourself? Either finishing up my travels living in the USA like New York or back in NZ working in the film industry.
8. Best place you’ve travelled to so far? Haven’t done the travelling part yet. That’s starting in August.
9. What’s your most interesting move with Kiwi? We were heading towards Bath for a move and just happen to drive past Stonehenge without even trying. It’s pretty cool to be able to see the UK as part of the job.
10. Got anything planned for the Rugby World Cup? Don’t have the funds for tickets yet but hoping to go to a few games.