Storage in Twickenham from Kiwi Movers
Access your Twickenham storage unit any time. Come and go as you please with our secure 24/7, 7-day facility.
Each unit is individually alarmed, protected by CCTV for peace of mind at a sensible price.
Whether you’re off travelling, making space at home or between flats, choose from long term or flexible self store options at our Twickenham storage facility and guarantee yourself a great service from an experienced logistics team.
If you’re storing stuff long term, we offer great discounts too.
To discuss your storage requirements, please call one of our project managers today on 020 8877 9682.
Self Storage in Twickenham
Our Twickenham self storage units provide flexibility and convenience without sacrificing security. Ideal for short term storage, just pay for what you use.
Long term storage in Twickenham
If you’re storing stuff longer term, you can take advantage of some great discounts for Twickenham storage. We offer bulk containerised storage, warehousing and long term self-store options – all within our secure, clean and dry units.
What you get with Kiwi Movers long term and self storage in Twickenham
- Secure, CCTV-protected units of all sizes.
- Conveniently located facility in Twickenham, handy for West London, Surrey and Middlesex
- Come and go as you please with 24/7, 7-day access.
- Your unit is individually alarmed and monitored by CCTV, offering ultimate peace of mind
- All units are modern, dry and clean
- No minimum stay
- Discounts for long term bookings
- Warehousing, containers and archiving available
- Kiwi Movers ‘mini storage’ service. Store smaller stuff by the item, for a day or a week.
- Left luggage – let us watch your stuff over the short term.
Tips for using self storage and long-term containerised storage in Twickenham
- Twickenham is well outside of the London Congestion Zone. You’ll never need to pay the London Congestion Charge when travelling to your Twickenham storage unit, unless you travel through central London (we don’t recommend this at the best of times).
- Make an inventory of all your stuff. It’s easy to forget which items you’ve put into storage and which items you’ve misplaced around the house. Cut out the hassle with a quick inventory.
- Measure up the big stuff. If you’re not sure whether that sofa will fit in the new flat, you’ll be glad you measured up before putting it into storage.
- Take photographs of everything you’re storing. Photographs will come in super handy when you’re preparing to move your stored stuff back into a property.
- Don’t overdo the packing. This adds bulk and weight to your stuff, which makes it harder to transport and more expensive to store. That said, take care not to underpack either. Wrap breakables individually and make sure glass, china and porcelain are carefully packed.
- Don’t pay to store fresh air. A simple rule that’s often overlooked. If you’re storing suitcases, fill them with stuff.
- Don’t store perishables. And we don’t just mean food. Paint, gardening products, art supplies – these can all go bad over time. If you do have any gardening supplies, there are hundreds of allotment plots in and around Twickenham. Offer to donate your spare gardening products and you may even get a few free vegetables in return.
- Give stuff to charity. Sometimes it’s cheaper to get rid of stuff now and replace it later. We’re not suggesting you be wasteful or ignore your environmental concerns, but stuff like gym equipment and books can often be bought second hand for cheaper than it costs to store them long term.
- There are plenty of charity shops in Twickenham that would be grateful of your support.
- Fara Charity Shop is at 8 Heath Road, Twickenham
- Sue Ryder is at 76 Heath Road, Twickenham.
Kiwi Movers also offer
- Packing and unpacking service.
- Packing materials and crates.
- Furniture delivery.
- International shipping.
- Dismantling and assembly.
- Left Luggage – Going on holiday or between flats, leave your suitcases, bikes or boxes with us.