Free Man and Van Move into Storage*
Book a minimum two month’s storage at any of our self-storage facilities within the M25 and we will provide a 3.5t Luton and driver to help move you into storage.
This is a convenient, cost free service to help new storage customers. Save on removal charges or renting a van.
Our Lutons are equipped with tie-down rails and straps, moving blankets and trolleys.
Service Days and Times
Monday – Saturday. Collection times from 08:00h – 15:00h.
For cost effective storage and FREE Man and Van please contact our team on 020 8877 9682 or email [email protected].
Storage in Chiswick from Kiwi Movers
Access our modern, clean and secure Chiswick storage units any time – we’re open 24/7, 7 days a week. Come and go as you please and take advantage of the ultimate in flexible storage.
Your storage unit is alarmed and protected by CCTV, offering security and flexibility at a competitive price.
We offer discounts for longer stays.
Whether you’re between homes, decorating or going away for an extended period, our Chiswick storage units offer security and affordability, plus easy access from West London, Surrey and Middlesex. The Kiwi Movers storage team are experts in logistics and removals.
To discuss your storage requirements, please call one of our project managers today on 020 8877 9682.
Self Storage in Chiswick
Our Chiswick self storage units provide flexibility and convenience without sacrificing security. Ideal for short term storage, just pay for what you use.
Long term storage in Chiswick
If you’re storing stuff longer term, you can take advantage of some great discounts. We offer bulk containerised storage, warehousing and long term self-store options – all within our secure, clean and dry units.
What you get with Kiwi Movers long term and self storage in Chiswick
- Secure, CCTV-protected units of all sizes.
- Conveniently located facility in Chiswick, handy for West London, Surrey and Middlesex
- Come and go as you please with 24/7, 7-day access.
- Your unit is individually alarmed and monitored by CCTV, offering ultimate peace of mind
- All units are modern, dry and clean
- No minimum stay
- Discounts for long term bookings
- Warehousing, containers and archiving available
- Kiwi Movers ‘mini storage’ service. Store smaller stuff by the item, for a day or a week.
- Left luggage – let us watch your stuff over the short term.
Tips for using self storage and long-term containerised storage in Chiswick
- Chiswick is in the borough of Hounslow, well outside of the London Congestion Zone. You’ll never need to pay the London Congestion Charge when travelling to your Chiswick storage unit, unless you travel through central London (not recommended, there’s always a better option).
- Prepare an inventory of all the stuff you’re putting into storage. While your stuff is secure and protected in storage, keeping an inventory makes preparing a move or relocation so much simpler.
- Photograph everything before you put it into storage. This is a quick and easy alternative to measuring up. When it comes to taking your stuff out of storage and into a new place, these photos will be a useful reference when planning to optimise your space.
- Don’t overpack. Doing this adds extra bulk and weight to your stuff, which makes storage and transport more expensive (and more of a hassle). By the same token, don’t under do it with fragile and breakable stuff. Wrap glass, china and porcelain items individually.
- Don’t pay to store fresh air. Use empty suitcases to store clothes. Use spare space inside tool boxes for things like instruction leaflets. Take the strings off of musical instruments and use the inside of acoustic guitars and the back of amplifiers to keep dust cloths. This will also protect these items during the move.
- Don’t store perishables. Obviously you weren’t thinking of keeping food in your Chiswick storage unit, but what about gardening products, paints and decorating supplies? These can all go bad over time. If you have any gardening supplies, consider donating to them one of the 600 allotment plots over six sites in Chiswick.
- Donate stuff to charity. Sometimes replacing items works out cheaper than transporting and storing it. Things like gym equipment, books and DVDs can be had for cheap on places like Amazon and eBay.
- In the meantime, there are plenty of charity shops in Chiswick that would be grateful of your support.
- Oxfam Boutique is at 190 Chiswick High Road, if you’ve got any posh clothes you don’t need any more.
- Save the Children is at 152 Chiswick High Road.
- Cancer Research is at 278 Chiswick High Road.
Kiwi Movers also offer
- Packing and unpacking service.
- Packing materials and crates.
- Furniture delivery.
- International shipping.
- Dismantling and assembly.
- Left Luggage – Going on holiday or between flats, leave your suitcases, bikes or boxes with us.
*INFORMATION ABOUT THE FREE MOVING TO STORAGE SERVICE
Booking your collection
As this is a popular service a £20 deposit will be taken at the time of booking. No shows or cancellations within one working day will forfeit the £20 deposit. Further use of our Man and Van service may incur a re-booking fee.
To book this free service your storage unit must be paid in advance and provided all required documentation.
Collection and loading*
From the time of arrival you will have 2 hours to load your Luton van. For that reason we ask that you pre-arrange parking and have everything ready to go. Our driver will remain in the back of the truck to assist with securing the load, but due to insurance restrictions they are unable to assist with moving the goods from the collection address to the van.
Due to time constraints loading will be charged at the hourly rate after the 2 hour allocated period.
*We reserve the right to conduct several collections with the one van prior to offloading.
Transit to Storage
Due to insurance reasons we are unfortunately unable to carry passengers in our vans.
Unloading at Storage
The storer is responsible for unloading the contents into their storage unit. If you wish to use the driver to help you unload this will be chargeable at the hourly rate. (some exceptions may apply with free unloading as agreed by Kiwi Movers)
Legal Ownership and Dangerous and Lawful Possessions
The Storer agrees to load the truck only with lawful possessions to which the store has legal title ownership and/or possession. The Storer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Kiwi Movers Ltd, its agents and employees from any loss, legal fees, damage, judgement cost or expense arising out of, or concerning the storer’s use or possession of the truck.
The Storer agrees that they will not load the truck with items prohibited under the terms of the storage agreement.
Kiwi Movers Ltd, its agents and employees shall not be liable to the Storer for any damage to, loss or theft of the Storer’s possessions prior to, during, or after the course of the move. We require all storage clients to have insurance for their goods whilst in storage with Kiwi Movers either arranged through us or through your existing household policy.
***Please note that this free service offer does not apply to any move out of storage***