Over the last 13 years (and counting), we’ve moved countless families and businesses in and out of the area and are proud of the reputation that we’ve built. We have intimate knowledge of the local Fulham area, including how to navigate the roads, parking and busy periods to ensure a smooth, successful and stress-free move for our customers. We can even give you a good bar recommendation — there are plenty of them in Fulham!
If you’re moving in or out of Fulham and require a professional removals service to get the job done, then look no further than Kiwi Movers.
We have extensive experience and expertise when it comes to moving people from A to B. Our removals team are fit, friendly and fully-trained, and pride themselves on providing a service that’s quick and efficient yet safe and reliable. Whatever your needs, we can offer you a wide range of flexible removals services, including a full relocation, man and van hire and storage.
Although we’ve called South West London home for over a decade, here at Kiwi Movers we still abide by New Zealand’s traditional “Number 8 wire” attitude, which encourages ingenuity and resourcefulness. Our team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds, including engineering and construction management, which helps them to solve any moving-related problem and embody the “Number 8 wire” ethos.
While we’re passionate about providing a high-quality service, we don’t charge our customers high prices. We understand that moving house is expensive enough as it is, which is why our removals services come at fair and reasonable rates.
Our Fulham removals services include:
- Full relocation service — We handle all the legwork for you, from packing your things up, loading them into our van, driving to your new place and unloading and unpacking everything to help you get settled in. We tailor our service for home removals, office relocations and student moves.
- Man and van hire — If you don’t quite require a full relocation service to move your entire life, why not let one of our trustworthy movers and trademark bright green vans give you a helping hand?
- Hoist hire — For those pieces of furniture that are too large, heavy or awkward to move with sheer manpower.
- Crate hire — Our durable, high-quality crates will keep your precious items safe and secure during the moving process.
- Storage — If you have excess items, boxes or furniture and aren’t sure where to put them, we offer a range of clean, modern and secure storage solutions, including container storage and self-storage. We have storage locations in nearby Chiswick and Richmond.
- Shipping — Whether you’re looking to send an item to elsewhere in the UK or overseas, our fully-insured, project-managed shipping service will make sure it gets there on time for an affordable price.
- Packing and unpacking service — There’s an art to proper packing. With our highly-trained removals team, you can let the professionals take care of it for you. Or if you want to do it yourself, we offer a wide range of high-quality and durable packing materials, from boxes and bubble wrap to tape and mattress covers.
- End-of-tenancy cleaning — Before you hand over the keys, we’ll leave your old place in shipshape to ensure you don’t lose your hefty deposit.
- Rubbish removals — You can rest assured that your rubbish is removed safely and ethically. We recycle everything we can and only use approved refuse sites.
What you get with our Fulham removals services
- A professional, reliable and safe service.
- Fast, fit and fully-trained movers.
- A friendly, honest and trustworthy approach.
- Fair prices.
- Top-quality equipment, materials and vehicles.
- A can-do attitude. No job is too difficult, demanding or daunting for our removals team.
- An ethical and sustainable approach to our service to ensure the best outcome for our customers, our team and the environment.
A little bit about Fulham
Nestled on the edge of the River Thames in South West London, Fulham is one of London’s prime residential locations. It’s a small area, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in beauty thanks to its offering of riverside walks, lush parks and even a Palace. Fulham isn’t short on food and drink options, either, with an array of amazing restaurants, bars and pubs, including The Eelbrook, Market Hall Fulham and the famous River Café.
Soak up Fulham’s sporting history by swinging by the Hurlingham polo club, Queens’ tennis club and Craven Cottage, which has been the home of Fulham Football Club since 1896. Fulham’s quaint riverside pubs are one of the best places to watch the annual Boat Race between Cambridge University Boat Club and Oxford University Boat Club.
Fulham is currently outside of the London congestion charge zone, but it can be a busy area, particularly during the summer due to its riverside appeal. Before your move, we’ll visit your home and carry out a pre-move survey, which allows us to identify any potential sticking points, such as awkward radiators, narrow staircases and tight parking.