Kiwi Movers provides a full range of professional removals services throughout London.
Whether you’re a family who are moving home or a business looking to relocate to a new office, our friendly, experienced and reliable team are here to make your move go as smooth, swift and stress-free as possible.
Our wide range of removals services includes everything from a full relocation, where we handle all the packing, moving and unloading for you, to a man and van service, for when you just need a bigger vehicle and an extra pair of hands. We also offer storage, shipping and end-of-tenancy cleaning.
We’re a fit, friendly and hard-working bunch at Kiwi Movers, and we pride ourselves on providing an efficient, reliable and high-quality service at competitive prices. Not only will you have peace of mind knowing that your move is being handled by professionals, but you can also rest assured that you’re getting the best value for your money.
What makes us really special (aside from the majority of our staff being Kiwis, of course!) is our problem-solving mentality and unique set of skills and experiences. Staying true to New Zealand’s “Number 8 wire attitude,” our team draw from a variety of industries and disciplines — including project management, engineering and construction management — enabling them to come up with creative solutions to overcome any removals-related challenge.
Due to its busy roads, tricky parking and calendar of major events, planning a move in London without expert help can be a nightmare. Thankfully, we’re pretty good at navigating the city (if we do say so ourselves). With headquarters in Wandsworth, South West London, and over 10 years of experience doing removals throughout the city, we have plenty of practical knowledge to make sure your move never hits a roadblock.
Whatever kind of help you need, Kiwi Movers are here to remove the hassle, headache and hard work of moving.
We specialise in domestic and commercial removals, including:
- Home Removals — Moving home is an exciting time, but it can also be stressful. From one-bedroom flats to multi-storied houses, our friendly, fit and fast removals team will get you moved out of your old place and get you settled into your new pad without a hitch.
- Student Removals — Students already have enough to worry about without thinking about moving. Whether you’re moving between student properties or moving everything back home, we’ll ace the assignment at an affordable, student-friendly price. Over 80% of Kiwi Movers staff have degrees so we know what it’s like to be a student!
- Office Removals & Relocation — For many businesses, it never feels like a good time to move. Whether you’re expanding or streamlining, we’ll get your office space packed up, relocated and unloaded with minimal disruptions so you can get back to work as soon as possible. Your move will be overseen from start to finish by one of our project managers, so you’re in good hands.
When it comes to the actual process of moving your stuff, we offer a wide range of services and equipment to get the job done. From moving boxes and packing materials to crates and hoists, we source only the best equipment from top-quality suppliers. Whatever help you need, our team are highly-trained to deal with all types of removals and can tailor your service to suit your specific needs.
Our removals services include:
- Full Relocation Service — Not looking forward to the hassle of moving your whole life or simply too busy to handle the move yourself? Whether it’s a house move or an office relocation, we’ll handle every aspect of the job, from the packing and moving down to the unloading. Sit back, let the professionals put in the hard yards and focus on settling into your new place.
- Man and Van Services — If you don’t require a full-scale removals team, why not hire one of our bright green vans and friendly, reliable and professional movers to help you with your move? It’s a cost-effective option that’s ideal for students, people leaving a house share or when you just need to shift some stuff.
- Crate Hire — If you have items that need extra protection, we offer high-quality yet affordable crates to keep them safe and secure. Crate hire is ideal for mirrors, valuable pictures and paintings and other delicate and fragile items. Each wooden crate is lined with thick cushioning and waterproof paper, made from sustainably sourced materials and approved for international relocations and customs.
- Hoist Hire — Got a baby grand piano that needs carrying up a narrow staircase onto the fifth floor? While we always back our problem-solving abilities, we’re aware that some removal tasks are seemingly impossible. Fear not, though, because our handy hoist hire service will make light (and safe) work of your large, heavy and awkwardly-shaped items.
- Furniture Delivery — If you’ve just bought a beautiful, brand new piece of furniture that needs delivering to your home, the last thing you want is for it to be damaged by a clumsy courier. Our team are specially-trained to handle expensive and delicate items, so you can rest easy knowing that your new purchase is in the hands of professionals.
- Rubbish Removal — Whether you’re clearing out the garden, decluttering the house or having work done on your home, big jobs can leave behind a lot of mess. Whatever waste you need getting rid of, our professional rubbish removal team offer a fast, affordable and reliable service. As a company that prides itself on its ethical approach, we recycle everything we can and only use approved refuse sites.
How our booking process works:
- Get a free, no-obligation quote by filling out our enquiry form. You can also give us a call on 020 8877 9682 or email us at [email protected] to discuss your move and arrange a free quotation survey.
- We’ll send one of our professional surveyors to your home to assess the job and give you an accurate quote. This allows us to decide how things should be packed, whether any items need dismantling and reassembling, and to scope out any potential issues that might prevent us from delivering an efficient moving service on the day (for example, permit-only parking, narrow staircases or an awkwardly-placed radiator).
- Arrange a convenient date and time to carry out your move. We’re flexible and can work around you. You’re welcome to help out and get stuck in or sit back and let us handle the legwork. If you’re busy, we can even move your stuff in your absence. A lot of our clients are happy for us to do this. Just let us know what works for you.
Get in touch today to talk to a project manager about your removal requirements.