We’ve already looked at how to find long-term storage solutions, but what about those occasions when you need flexible, short-term storage in West London?
Short-term storage can be hugely useful for anyone who is:
• Moving house and in need of a mid-point solution while waiting for a sale to go through
• Renovating a property and looking for a clean, dry, safe space to keep possessions and furniture out of the way
• Downsizing and planning to gradually sell possessions they don’t need anymore
• Going travelling for a few months and after a safe space to store everything until you get back and move into somewhere new
• Starting a new business and in need of somewhere to keep furniture and other items until you get office space sorted.
Flexibility is king
Short-term storage in West London or anywhere else in the country is only useful if it’s flexible, convenient and affordable. The last thing you want is to be locked into an expensive contract for longer than you need. A pay-as-you-go solution is much more convenient, allowing you to plan your storage around what’s going on in your life. If something changes, your storage solution needs to be able to adapt to keep up.
With this in mind, make sure to look for storage solutions that have no minimum stay – just like at Kiwi Movers. We don’t need you to commit to a unit for a certain amount of time, so you can stay for as little or as long as you need. It’s all geared around making things as easy and as flexible as possible for you. If your situation changes though and you need a more long-term solution, you’ll be happy to know that Kiwi can offer discounts for longer stays.
You will also need to look for:
• 24/7 secure access – so that you can access your property at any time of the day or night. This access should be secure but straightforward for authorised persons, using state-of-the-art security such as CCTV and access codes.
• Convenient, central locations – so that you don’t need to drive for hours just to access something in your unit or pop an extra box in.
• A choice of unit sizes – if you’re only storing stuff for a short while, you may not always need a lot of space. If you don’t have a large amount to store, you shouldn’t have to pay more for a unit that’s too big for what you need. Similarly, you need somewhere with lots of different options in case you have more stuff to add. This is where container storage and a range of different unit sizes can come in handy.
Last but not least – price!
Short-term storage should always be affordable, and shouldn’t require a big financial commitment at the start. After all, you don’t always know how long you’ll need to store your stuff. At Kiwi Movers, our short-term storage in West London starts from just £15 a week – a great value option for as long as you need it.
Please call the team here at Kiwi Movers on 020 8877 9682 to discuss your needs.