You will be responsible for taking inbound phone sales, invoicing, client management and liaising with sales/operations in a office team of 4 to 5 individuals. You will report to the General Manager. You will be paid a basic salary + commission and eligible for the weekly bonus system. OTE £30k.
Whilst prior experience in office administration or sales is desirable, full training will be provided. The successful candidate must be motivated, solution orientated and a real people person.
Your hours will be Monday to Friday 0830 – 1730h, but where required you will be expected to work later during busy periods (summer is the busiest period). You will work one Saturday morning per month which will be compensated with a half day off the following week.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be challenged, learn new skills and to develop as an individual.
Must Have Skills:
- Visa to work in the UK or EU/UK Passport.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Commercial experience is desirable (any size business, small or large)
- Sales experience is desirable as you will be dealing with new & prospective clients over the phone. (inbound sales only)
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve, independently and unsupervised (the role will require you to work outside normal working hours during busy periods).
- The ability to multi-task & have a sense of humour
- Ability to think outside the box
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Previous leadership roles is desirable (management or sporting)
Kiwi Movers is a dynamic company that specialises in removals, storage, shipping and logistics. Kiwi is a growing company whose staff are from diverse backgrounds with a company culture that is based on trust and a ‘can do’ spirit within a fun and challenging work envrionment.
We are proud that our staff really enjoy their jobs and often develop friendships for life.
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Casual dress
Application deadline: 31/05/2020