London Removals Company
Kiwi Movers specialise in removals, storage, shipping and logistics. In short, we’re experts in moving stuff and keeping it safe. Sounds like a simple thing, but to do it well takes experience and skill. We’re based in London (Wandsworth, to be precise), where our services include domestic removals, man and van service, self-storage and long-term storage, national and international shipping and a range of extras to make your move as smooth as possible. We even sell packing boxes and do end of tenancy cleaning to help make moving day as easy as we can. We pride ourselves on our hassle-free service and can-do attitude. We know having your stuff moved, shipped or stored can be stressful, so our experienced team are here to make the job as easy, safe and efficient as possible.
You may have seen our bright green removals vans around London and the South East, but that’s not all we do. Kiwi Movers offer a range of services, both to individuals and businesses. So whether you’re moving house and need a hand, or you want to send antiques safely overseas, we’ve got the expertise and experience to get the job done. We also offer free quotes with absolutely no obligation, so whether you’re ready to hire us on the spot, or want to spend a bit more time looking around before you commit to the service, just get in touch with our team of experienced movers today.
This is where most firms tell you how trustworthy and experienced they are… But we’d rather you heard it from some of the people we’ve moved over the past couple of years. So here’s just some of the positive feedback we’ve had for our London removals service. (there’s a link at the bottom of this page to more reviews, so you know we’re not just picking out the best ones!).
KIWI MOVERS SERVICES
You may have seen our bright green removals vans around London and the South East, but that’s not all we do. Kiwi Movers offer a range of services, both to individuals and businesses. So whether you’re moving house and need a hand, or you want to send antiques safely overseas, we’ve got the expertise and experience to get the job done.
What Makes Kiwi Movers Different?
We’re committed to providing a simple, quick, safe and affordable removals service to customers all over London and Greater London. It’s what we’ve built our business on, and what we’ll continue to do, because it works.
We can also get pretty ingenious when we need to, and there’s nothing we love more than putting our heads together and coming up with a solution that works. We’re a bunch of problem solving nerds, and our team come from all over so we have a pretty wide variety of backgrounds. This is a huge asset to our business, as with experience in project management, engineering and construction management to name just a few, it’s easy for us to solve any puzzle that comes our way – it could be bulky furniture, family heirlooms or pivoting a couch up the staircase, but you can be confident we’ll have it covered and keep your things safe and secure every time.
Our wide variety of skills and can-do attitude are a big part of why we’re so confident in our service, but it doesn’t mean we rest on our laurels. We’re always striving to get better, try new systems and evolve how we work to make sure that as a team, we’re offering our customers the best possible service every single time. We do our best to be flexible in our work to help get the job done, whatever it is. We’re also passionate about making sure that we work in a way that is as sustainable, fair, ethical and honest as possible, because that’s how we get the best outcomes for our customers, our team, and the environment.
Looking for a removals company that services all over London and Greater London?
You’ve found a new place, confirmed the moving date and now you need to find a removals firm you can trust to get your stuff moved, on time and without any hassle.
We’ve been moving people – and their stuff – to London, from London and around London since 2007. We think we’re pretty good at it.
This is where most firms tell you how trustworthy and experienced they are…
But we’d rather you heard it from some of the people we’ve moved over the past couple of years.
So here’s just some of the positive feedback we’ve had for our London removals service. (there’s a link at the bottom of this page to more reviews, so you know we’re not just picking out the best ones).
Who We Are
We started out in 2007, when we were faced with a challenge (moving a BBQ), and carried it off with great ingenuity and aplomb! As a group of good friends, we realised that we could apply our out-of-the-box thinking and the dynamic we have as a team to moving things for other people as well – and so Kiwi Movers was born. Since then, we’ve only got bigger and better, expanding our services to cover removals, storage, cleaning, commercial operations, international shipping, excess baggage services and more. Today, you can see our green removals vans zipping around London and the South East, moving everything from furniture to flowers for our customers and giving them a service that is quick, simple and affordable.
Our teams are experienced, smart and know exactly what they’re doing. We’re also a group of sports fanatics, so we’re always keeping fit too. We’re a tight knit team, and we put your experience and the quality of the service we offer at the very heart of our work. Honest, straightforward, friendly and efficient service is what makes us stand out, and without tooting our own horn too much, we’re pretty good at it! We’re proud of our team, our service and the results we get for our customers every day. We also make sure our services are all affordably priced, because we don’t think that easy, efficient moving and storage should be something you need to spend big bucks on, and let’s be honest, moving house is expensive enough as it is!
What we do
Kiwi Movers are a well known, long-established London removals firm. You may have even seen one of our iconic green vans around the city. People trust us to move their stuff quickly, safely and for a fair price. We also charge in 15 minute increments, so you’ll never pay for down time and you’ll always get the best possible value from our service. Obviously we specialise in moving stuff, but that’s not all we do! We’ve also got experience in a variety of removals and storage services, including (but not limited to):
- Home removals – Moving in or around London? when you need to move home, we can help to get your belongings from A to B without any stress or difficulty.
- Student removals – as a student, you’re always moving around, and we can help to make that process just a little bit easier in the big city and boroughs of London and Greater London.
- Commercial removals and relocation – we’ve moved a whole host of London offices and office spaces in the past, helping to get everything you need set up asap, so you can get back to work fast, and without any hassle.
- Man and van services – if you don’t need your whole life moved around by a large moving team, but you do need just a bit more space than your car can give you (especially when it comes to London parking!), our London man and van services are perfect.
- Handyman and labour services – whether it’s painting or decorating in your new home, assembling and disassembling furniture or anything else you need a bit of help with, we can get it done.
- Delivery and removal of large items, like furniture or rubbish – When you invest in beautiful furniture, you need to make sure it’ll reach you in prime condition. Likewise, if you’re ‘Marie Kondo-ing’ your life, have building work going on or just want to get rid of some bits and pieces, we can help.
- Self storage & container storage – Relocating? Taking some time away? Need somewhere to store your things in or around London outside of term time? We offer secure storage solutions for any of your stuff.
- International shipping, including transporting cars and vehicles – Moving abroad is a hassle at the best of times, so let us at least get your big items where they need to be without the stress.
- Excess baggage shipping worldwide, and air freight services – don’t get hit with excess baggage charges, and make sure your things arrive quickly and safely with our excess baggage and air freight services. Why not take a look at our excess baggage Australia and excess baggage New Zealand calculators?
- End of tenancy & commercial cleaning – Don’t worry about the deep clean at the end of your domestic or commercial tenancy – you’ve got enough to worry about.
- Services for commercial organisations, including interior design, concierge and PA, estate agency services and logistics – we also offer our services commercially to help businesses reduce stress and make things happen for your organisation.
So no, we’re not just a removals company! With the skills and talent in our team, you can have peace of mind that your things will get from A to B without any stress or fuss.
Using our expert London movers to get the job done
Circumstances change and with them, so does our location – it’s a natural part of life to move from one place to another over time, but it’s important that you’ve got the right movers to get the job done. If your removals team isn’t up to scratch, your moves can be tedious, difficult, and stressful, which isn’t the most pleasant experience. Here at Kiwi Movers, we think that moving should be fun and exciting – it’s a new opportunity and a new challenge to embrace, so you should be getting things off on the right foot.
So what does this mean when you’re looking to move in London? Simply put, you need to put your trust in movers that know the city better than anyone else in the game – it’s a big city that poses a huge amount of challenges when it comes to moving. From avoiding congestion charges to the quickest transport routes and smoothest roads, these little things can make a huge difference in the overall removals and moving experience.
At Kiwi Movers, we pride ourselves in being the best in the business when it comes to understanding our city – we might originally be from New Zealand (hence the Kiwi!), but we’ve spent plenty of time working and studying London and the surrounding area to make us experts in moving and removals into, out of, and around the city. We aren’t just a removals team either; we provide a comprehensive problem-solving service that helps you to get things done in the most efficient way possible.
When it comes to London movers, there are few better than our team here at Kiwi Movers.
Self storage units
Beyond our removals services, we also offer storage facilities – these can be used during moves or entirely independently, so you can use them to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for storage to use on a personal level or for your business, our units are a fantastic option, providing you with safe, secure storage at a variety of locations across London. By placing our storage facilities in a range of different areas, it allows our customers to have easier access to their storage whenever they need it.
So what is it that makes our storage the right choice? There’s a lot of benefits that we feel set our storage services apart, but there are a few key factors that we think make our units the perfect place to keep your belongings safe and secure.
- We won’t force you to commit to a minimum stay. Time keeps moving and with it, your requirements keep moving too – this makes them liable to change in the blink of an eye, which can lead to you spending over the odds for your storage if you’re tied into a long term contract. Here at Kiwi Movers, we like to offer our customers the flexibility to utilise their storage for as long as they might need it, without having to tie themselves down to a set minimum term. No matter whether you need your storage for a week, a month, or a year, we’ve got plans to tailor to that. We’re one of the few London movers and storage providers that won’t force you into a minimum term, which we feel sets us apart from the rest of the crowd.
- We provide 24/7 access to some of our facilities. When you are keeping items in storage, one of the main things to consider is access – you want your items to be accessible at all times rather than having to jump through hoops to access items that are your own belongings. Some of our storage facilities are open 24/7 – you’ll just need your keycode and combination code, which is for your eyes only, and you’ll be able to come and collect or deposit an item at any time you wish.
- Our facilities are equipped with high-level security. You want your items to be safe, we understand that. In our eyes, it’s pointless placing your items into storage if you aren’t confident in the security features that are present, as this could lead to loss or damage that can’t be undone. To combat these security risks, we’ve implemented an intelligent selection of security features that enable us to protect your items and identify any suspicious activity as quickly as possible. With CCTV, facial recognition, and 2 step verification entry, you can rest assured that your belongings are safe in our storage units.
- Sizes to suit your needs. Whether you’re storing a single item or an entire household’s worth of items (or perhaps a full office), we’ve got storage spaces that are the ideal size. We’ve got over 2000 different units at Kiwi Movers, with more different sizes than you could imagine, so whether you’re storing a document, a couple of chairs, or a full sofa, coffee table, bed and cupboards, you’ll be able to do so with ease. What’s more is that when your needs grow, you can change your storage to match that – simply get in touch with our friendly team and we can arrange for your belongings to be moved to a larger unit that’s better suited to your storage requirements.
A full-service removals experience
As you’ve probably realised by now, we don’t do things by halves; we look to offer each and every one of our customers the best end-to-end removals service possible on every single occasion. It’s this desire that makes our guys in green the best in the business at what we do. Our well-thought-out removals and delivery strategy doesn’t happen by chance; our team has been brought together from a wide variety of different backgrounds to give our team one of the most varied skill sets you’ll find at any removals company in London, or anywhere else in the UK for that matter.
When we’re hiring for any of our teams, from administration to our on-the-ground removals teams, we’re looking for driven problem-solvers who are ready to turn any situation into a win. Almost all of our staff, two thirds, have degree-level qualifications or the equivalent, which means you aren’t just getting brawn when one of our iconic green vans arrives, you’re getting brains too! With this knack for critical thinking ingrained into our entire workforce, it means we’re well-equipped to deal with any problems or issues that might arise during a job, allowing us to tackle it with style and efficiency to get the job done.
We aren’t just experts in the UK either – we’ve got international expertise when it comes to removals, deliveries, and shipping, so no matter where you’re coming from or going to, we’ll be able to assist in the process. With this international expertise comes a wide array of connections in our network too, meaning we can support you across the globe, arranging for teams to handle your shipments in any country that you land in. if you face any issues, you know we’re just a phone call away, and we’ll get those wrinkles ironed out as quickly as we can.
Get in touch with us
If you’re interested in making use of our professional removals process, our storage spaces, or our shipping services in a personal or commercial capacity, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our talented, knowledgeable team are always on hand to help answer any questions or get the ball rolling on utilising our services. Call us or enquire online today to discuss options relating to removals, storage, shipping, cleaning, and more!
Here’s a quick rundown of our core services…